- May 14, 2018 Inauguration of the German Artillery Guns Interpretation Display
- May 8, 2018 The Great Celebration of Nature on the Plains of Abraham hails the arrival of
- February 20, 2018 A lively March break at the Plains of Abraham
- December 20, 2017 Winter magic happens at the Plains of Abraham!
- November 27, 2017 Work on the Plains of Abraham Grennhouses | Optimization to preserve a
- October 23, 2017 Clearing of vistas on the Plains of Abraham | Selective tree and shrub
cutting to preserve the integrity of the park
- October 20, 2017 The Plains of Abraham Welcomes Its One Millionth Group Visitor
- October 2, 2017 18th Season of Halloweeeeeen Thrills and Chills on the Plains of Abraham
- September 6, 2017 The National Battlefields Commission, proud partner of the Grand Prix
Cycliste de Québec
- August 29, 2017 Historical Day | Soldiers at the King's Service
- July 26, 2017 Québec by Lantern Light
The National Battlefields Commission and Parks Canada present a new and
unusual interactive guided tour
- July 25, 2017 Limiting the spread of the emerald ash borer
- June 29, 2017 The National Battlefields Commission partners with the theatre
performance, Sur les traces de la Corrivaux
- June 27, 2017 This summer, explore history on the Plains of Abraham
- May 25, 2017 25th season at the Edwin-Bélanger Bandstand
25 outdoor concerts in the evening
- April 24, 2017 The Great Celebration of Nature, the Plains of Abraham Rendezvous with
Horticulture | Add a little spice to your spring!
- April 4, 2017 New at the Plains of Abraham Museum: Order and Law and Identities
- March 9, 2017 The World’s Elite back on the Plains of Abraham: the FIS Cross- Country World Cup Finals
- February 24, 2017 The Plains welcome the Pentathlon des neiges
- February 17, 2017 Family outings on the Plains of Abraham during the school break!
- January 25, 2017 Bonhomme Carnaval at the Plains of Abraham Museum!
- December 7, 2016 Winter is setting in on the Plains od Abraham
- November 4, 2016The Park is honoured for the redevelopment of Gilmour Hill
- September 27, 201617th Halloween Season on the Plains
- September 7, 2016The Plains at the heart of the Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- August 30, 2016Historical Day | Order and Law on the Plains
- August 8, 20162016 Favorite Show at the Edwin-Bélanger Bandstand - 24th season
- July 4, 2016Sur les traces de La Corrivaux Show
- June 29, 2016Summer on the Plains kicks off on Canada Day: An exciting lineup of free and affordable activities for all
- June 28, 2016Vernissage of the Student Masterworks exhibition at the Plains of Abraham Museum: 8th edition
- June 16, 2016A day with the family at your Plains! This summer, three activities for the price of one!
- May 24, 2016A summer at the Bandstand, a summer of discoveries! 24th season at the Edwin-Bélanger Bandstand
- May 5, 2016Inauguration of the Plains of Abraham Trail: Last phase of the Gilmour Hill redevelopment project completed
- April 25, 2016The Great Celebration of Nature, the Plains of Abraham Rendezvous with Horticulture
- February 10, 2016During the school break, choose the Plains for family outings!
- January 26, 2016Bonhomme Carnaval on the Plains!
- December 18, 2015Enjoy winter's wonders on the Plains of Abraham!
- December 1, 2015Work on the Plains of Abraham Trail Completed | The Plains of Abraham Trail Accessible
- October 16, 2015Battlefields Park earns a 5 bloom - Bronze rating and a special mention | Presentation of Communities in Bloom national awards
- September 30, 2015Launch of Battles 1759-1760 at the Plains of Abraham Museum | Québec's one-of-a-kind projection!
- September 21, 2015 Journées de la culture | Archeological Tour of the Plains of Abraham
- September 17, 2015 16th Halloween on the Plains!
- September 9, 2015 The Plains the heart of the action at the Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- September 2, 2015 Historical Day | Women and Soldiers on the Plains of Abraham
- July 29, 2015 Temporary Closure of Gilmour Hill
- July 3, 2015Opening of the Student Masterworks exhibition at the Plains of Abraham Museum - 7th edition
- June 16, 2015Summer on the Plains kicks off on Canada Day
An exciting lineup of free and affordable activities for all
- May 28, 2015
- May 21, 2015
- April 30, 2015The Great Celebration of Nature, a rendezvous with horticulture on the Plains of Abraham
- August 2, 2015 Work to start soon on new mixed-use interpretive trail
- February 27, 2015 Spend school break with your family on the Plains
- February 20, 2015 Pentathlon des neiges on the Plains of Abraham
- January 29, 2015 Out and about on the Plains during the Carnival
- January 14, 2015 Winter is wonderful on the Plains of Abraham
- December 15, 2014 The Snowshoer on the Plains
- December 4, 2014 The Joan of Arc Garden in the Snow | 2nd edition
- November 28, 2014 Temporary Closure of Gilmour Hill
- September 19, 2014 Halloween on the Plains: a 15-year-old tradition!
- September 15, 2014 Journées de la culture | Archéo-Expérience Workshop on the Plains
- September 10, 2014 The Plains at the heart of the Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- September 2, 2014 The World War Years
- August 26, 2014 Historical Day | War and the Plains
- July 16, 2014 Commission to collaborate on stage show Sur les traces de La Corrivaux - 2nd edition
- June 30, 2014 Summer on the Plains kicks off Canada Day
- June 19, 2014 Battlefields Park mobile app launched
- June 18, 2014 Contraventions Regulations
- May 22, 2014 The Canadians War
- May 21, 2014 A Summer at the Bandstand: A Summer of Discoveries!
- May 15, 2014Closure of Gilmour Hill
- May 5, 2014Great Celebration of Nature
- April 28, 2014Temporary opening of Gilmour Hill
- April, 15 2014Traces
- February 25, 2014 Montcalm Videoconferencing Activity
- February 21, 2014 School Break on the Plains
- February 19, 2014Pentathlon des neiges
- January 24, 2014The Plains during the Carnaval
- January 15, 2014The Joan of Arc Garden Under the Snow
- January 9, 2014The Snowshoer on the Plains
- July 24, 2009 Wireless Internet Connection On the Park